Hamilton home catches fire after propane tank explosion

HAMILTON: Hamilton fire companies responded to the 100 block of Lafayette Avenue just after 2:00 Monday afternoon for reports of a house fire. Companies arrived on scene with fire from the rear of the residence caused from a propane grill against the house. Residents in the area stated hearing a loud explosion before hearing “a lot of sirens.” The fire was quickly extinguished and placed under control at 2:30. There were no reported injuries in the incident.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s