1 injured in Downtown Trenton Apartment fire

Trenton ( Mercer) A woman had to be transported Thursday night by Trenton Ems after she called 911 reporting she saw fire coming up her window on the second floor at her Hanover Street apartment. Trenton firefighters arrived on scene and had to pick up the elderly woman and moved her to a safe location giving the woman to Ems said Battalion Chief Dale. The fire started in the rear of the apartment where a storage area is. The is under investigation. The elderly woman was transported to Capital Health Medical center for smoke inhalation.

Leave a Reply